Wish upon a star *

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Do you feel it?

The Chinese New Year spirit, have you feel it yet? CNY is only 3 weeks away.

Once, a friend told me that she can smell CNY..haha..she said there's this wind that will blow when it's nearing CNY. I don't really buy that, how can you smell wind? I can only smell the rubbish and longkang stench. Maybe it was a psycology thing she had in her mind, as my Qi Gong teacher said "the mind is very powerful!".

Step into any shop or complex, and you will see CNY decorations hanging around and CNY songs playing. Shops selling mostly red colour clothing, the auspicious Chinese New Year colour. Ready-made-cookies and cookies baking apparatus are on sale. Even Air Asia is having RM8.88 offer from Penang to KL during the CNY period.

As for me, I have not catch that mood yet. Not sure why. Haven't buy any new clothes, haven't clean the house, haven't sent my car to polish, haven't apply leave, haven't schedule a gathering time and place with all my old friends.

CNY spirit, faster come to me....

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm with you, haven't apply leave yet, haven't buy clothes yet, haven't clean house yet, etc etc

    This is our first CNY after we start work, may be this is the difference between a student and a working adult.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Jan 28, 2007, 2:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home