Wish upon a star *

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Free tickets to Death Note 2

I was writting an entry for this topic, with every details in it, I was almost done when suddenly it changes into a blue screen, with lots of words in it. I read it and it says sth about registry, I don't really know what it means. What I do know is that I had to restart my computer to get back to the familiar window XP interface. I'm never a computer savvy, I don't know how to work with a blue or black screen computer. And with the appearance of blue screen, all my typings 15mins before this was gone, all gone as I have not save it yet. Sigh....no mood to rewrite all over again. :( And I'm very worried now about why the blue screen suddenly pops up. Just heard from Poi Lam yesterday that he, too, got sth similar and his was a Trojan virus. Let's pray that mine was nothing serious.

Anyway, I'd just very very briefly writes about the free tickets thing. Haih..writing this for a second time, sien lor...

Friday after work, went to GSC Gurney to redeem free tickets to Death Note 2 which will have a special screening on Sunday 10.30am, which is today. In order to redeem the tickets, I bought 2 sets of Friday's The Star for 2 movie tickets, one for me and another for my sister. Borrow Death Note part 1 from Daniel because I have not watch that yet. The subtitles from the DVD sucks! I don't really understand what the cast were talking about in the movie, I just simply understand how the story goes so that I won't get blur when watching the second part. To wrap it up, the 2 movies were good! It was even better coz it's FREE! :) Death Note 1 and 2 is something that you must not miss. Make sure you watch 1 before going to 2 because they are closely related.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home