Wish upon a star *

Monday, January 29, 2007

Learning Japanese through Podcast

In my quest to learn Japanese, I surf through the net looking for some simple article or lessons for beginners like me. And that is how I came to know japancast.net. They provide articles related to Japan; from culture, simple Japanese lessons to funny Japanese videos, in the form of blog entries which you can subscribe using RSS feed.

In this same website, you can also found the link to subscribe to free podcast. The weekly podcast is lead by Hitomi sensei and Paul. The contents of podcast varies, sometimes Hitomi sensei read out theme songs from anime, play the song and explain the meaning. Other times they teaches pronunciation and sometimes just simple, common-used sentences.

In the Japancast Discussion Forums, you can find many topics that you might be interested. Some of the topics covered are anime, Japan entertainment, talk about life in Japan, ask about things that you don't understand from Podcast or you can give suggestion to improve japancast.net in the forum...

Various links are provided in this website as well such as Japan-English dictionary, recommendation to interesting Japanese books and some study guides.

I think this website is very useful for anyone who are interested to learn Japanese, it's even better if you are interested in anime. Finding someone who have similar interest and are able to discuss about it is definitely fun.

At the bottom of this site, I have provide link to Japancast.net. So whenever you stop by my blog, you can easily scroll down to the bottom, click on the Japancast.net link and learn a word or 2 of Japanese.

I'm enjoying my Japanese lessons, hope you do too.
Happy learning!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • good luck with jap, life is too short to learn a new language!

    I had the same experience!!!! My death note dvd was crapped! My sis had to tell me what was going on. Also got death note 2 tickets for free!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Feb 13, 2007, 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home