Wish upon a star *

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

An update on 'me'

I'm still helplessly stuck to Maple.

Since I started working, I've wanted to stop Mapling since many months ago. Tried once in December. I stopped playing for about 2 weeks. By the 3rd week, my hands started itching, mind started to lose focus. There's one time during meeting, I saw Maple background behind my boss's head when he was talking. It was scary! That week, my hope of kicking-off Maple failed...

Another attempt to stop Mapling was after CNY. During CNY, I spent one whole week in Taiping without Internet connection, meaning no Maple for one week. After CNY, I came back Penang but didn't start playing. I involved myself in TVB drama instead. With that, another week gone by without Maple. But then, it didn't last long. IN THE 3rd WEEK: I 'accidentally' click on the Maple icon on my desktop when I finished the last episode of the drama I was watching. So how? Nothing much can be done...juz continue playing lor.. :P

Other than work, I don't have a life except in the Maple world. So I decided to formally introduce my identity in this colourful world.

This is Dory, she's a warrior. There are 3 types of warrior, Dory is a spearman at level 66. When she reach level 70, she'll advance to Dragon Knight.

This is Mini and she's a bandit thief. At level 23, there's no special skill or power she can perform, meaning it's quite hard and boring to train her up. Still in progress...

And last but not least, this is More. Haha..I'm out of idea of what to name her, so just simply gave her a word. Now, the more I think of it, the uglier the name becomes. Too bad I'm not able to change the name except to delete and recreate a new character. Nah, too time consuming. I'd just stick to More. More is an archer, killing monster from afar, unlike Dory and Mini. She's supposedly holding a bow but coz she's still very young at level14, she's cannot handle a bow very well yet. That's why here, she's holding an axe.

So, my hope of stopping Maple leads me to creating 2 more characters. What do you think? I'm definitely hopeless and helpless......

If you're also interested to become an addict like me, here's some info:
  1. Download the game at www.maplesea.com
  2. Create an account at the same website
  3. Install the game, create your character (3 characters are allowed for 1 account)
  4. Choose your skin color, eyes, hair style and hair color
  5. Refer to forum in maplesea website on what job you're interested: warrior, thief, magician, archer
  6. Hopelessly become an addict :)
In Maple, I'm in the Cassiopeia world. You have to be in the same world as me to meet me. Other earlier world are Aquila and Bootes, and the latest world is Delphinus.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At this point of life, gaming is a leisure time rather than an addiction.

    May be I can join Maple and train up my char so that I can kill Dory XD

    By Blogger Dynamo Damo, at Mar 15, 2007, 4:49:00 PM  

  • U're welcome to challenge me..but too bad you can't kill me in that world :P

    If u were to start playing Maple, i'm in the world called Cassiopeia..u can't see me in other world.

    By Blogger LieWei, at Mar 16, 2007, 11:10:00 AM  

  • I tot maple was an engineering program!!! so when i was reading I was wondering to myself why this girl so crazy about it!!

    By Blogger Kuan Chuen, at Mar 19, 2007, 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment



<< Home