Wish upon a star *

Monday, April 13, 2020

Back to random ranting

Hello my little blog space! I have missed you. Did you miss me?

It has been more than 3 years since I last pen words here.

Some how the world wide web has changed into a big dangerous world. I have learned that it is unsafe to share personal opinion about anything at all. It may get my ass into trouble; including jail term, lock-up, or even unwanted stalker (though that's not very likely seeing I am just a random person in this world of 7.5 billion people), but anyway...there's still small possibility of this happening. So that's why I stopped sharing and that includes posting on Facebook.

What's prompts me to be back now?

Boredom! Definitely.

I am in the N-th day of Movement Control Order (MCO). Lost count what day it is already. Hmm, it's been 3 weeks I haven't step out of the house gate. Oh wait! It's been 4 weeks! Oh my, time sure flies. So yay! It's been 4 weeks. It's the 2nd last day of the 2nd phase of MCO, 1 Apr - 14 Apr.

I think the days are passing alright for me. Here's a general activity of my daily MCO days:

I wake up around 10-ish in the morning. I would continue to lie in bed following up on Whatsapp msg, scroll a bit of FB, get some updates on my online games. When I am done with the morning update, half an hour would have passed. Usually it would be almost 11am when I am down for breakfast.

After breakfast I read some news and catch up on online games. I played 2 games; Toy Blast and Clash of Clans (CoC). Been on CoC for 3 or 4 years now. Am on TH13 (the highest available level townhall at the moment). I know, I am a loyal follower ;-)

The afternoon is spent on reading the news, watching movie/series/YouTube rotating between the sofa and bed until 5pm. That's when time would just fly-by.

I'd try to do some floor exercise at 5pm. Usually half and hour of sweating and half and hour of resting. 6pm is shower time. 6.30pm dinner time. 8pm news until 9pm. At night, I'd either watch a movie or something...

At midnight, my brain would start to get active and starting to think about things. Sometimes it's past memories, sometimes is the future about work, and income and customers and all those things that would stress me out. And then I would lie in bed and not able to fall asleep. I'd sleep eventually, but way past my intended bed time. Sometimes only falling asleep at 2 or 3am. I know it's not healthy, am trying to get over it. Still working on it.

So that's how a typical day for me during MCO.

Phase 3 of MCO is starting in 2 days time. It'll be another 2 weeks of extended lockup life. I am getting used to this, and I am, in a way enjoying it. As long as I don't think about the coming days after MCO, I am spared the panic and unrest.

I am doing my part to #stayathome

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home