Wish upon a star *

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Profile description updated

My profile description has been around since many years ago. It's time for an update.

For sentimental reason, I'd want to keep the old description as a post.

"What am I doing here? Oh sorry, I forgot...so wat were u you saying juz now? I'm Dory remember? Forgetful

Seriously, I'm not like any ordinary girl. I don't like shopping. I like adventurous activity like hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming and lepaking..haha!

I wish to travel the world one day. I also wish to learn piano, to get a diving license and to own a BMW. So far, I've achieved one of my wishes, which is to get a full B license. :)

Don't you agree I'm adventurous?"

Interest:
"Spending money, travelling, stamp and first day cover collecting, tamiya cars and motors and ships as well, sleeping, reading and watching TV, jigsaw puzzle."

Fav movies:
"All of Disney's production movie, A walk to remember"

Fav books:
"Harry Potter, Mystery type books."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home