Wish upon a star *

Friday, July 29, 2011

Goodbye Mr Vitus

Thanks to Wei Koon for lending me Mr Vitus, I've been able to do many cycling activities. It was my first experience with a good road bike. I am returning it to Wei Koon now before leaving to New Zealand.

I had a road bike before during secondary school time, and it was a blue metal bike with the shape of a road bike. I love that old bike, until it starts to get rusty on the handlebar even though I make sure I dry it well after each wash. Parents sold it away after I left to Uni.

Vitus was with me for almost 2 years; 1 year 8 months to be exact. It is truly a good bike and it fits me perfectly. Unfortunately, Wei Koon has no intention to sell it, if not I would love to buy it.

Vitus and I, we've been through so much...

Malakoff Interstate Ride, 31 Dec 2009/1 Jan 2010
Starting my first ever cycling event with Vitus together with hundreds other cyclist

Powerman Sprint, 2010. 5.5k Run - 32k bike - 5k run
At transition area

Malakoff Interstate Ride, 31 Dec 2010/1 Jan 2011
Camera effect make it looks like I am going really fast...haha

Kenyir Olympic Distance Triathlon, April 2011
Biking under the rain is fun but scary when the brake doesn't work

PCC Interstate Ride, Raub-Cameron Highlands-Bkt Merah-Lumut, 456km, 29 Apr - 1 May 2011
Climbing up the long and tough gradient of Cameron Highlands

Century Ride Ipoh 160km, 17 July 2011
With Poh Seng at the finishing line

PD Olympic Distance Triathlon, 24 July 2011
40km cycling in the Olympic Distance tri

Thank you for the experience, Vitus! You're the best bike I've had so far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home