Wish upon a star *

Friday, June 08, 2012

Time is gold

Time flies too fast, it is scary to acknowledge that it has been 6 months since the new year was here.

It went by so fast that I couldn't seem to keep track of what I have done in the past few months. I vividly remember doing quite a lot of cycling in the weekends, that Thu always comes too soon and before you know, it is Fri and with another blink, weekend has past. Have I not utilizing my time efficiently? Should I slow down the pace and start to notice and appreciate what is around me? How?

I feel as if I always have no time, to the point that I take note of where my minutes were spent. At home, like how it takes me 3 mins from the moment I step out of the door until when I get to my car (lock house door, taking lift, walking), at work it took me 3 mins to take me from my cubicle to my motorbike. Maybe this is what people called "living life to the fullest".

I guess I should start being active with this blog again. Then when I look back at it, I know what is it that has occupied my time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home