Wish upon a star *

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Caution!! Long weekend ahead..

All of us love holidays, don't we? A few days away from work, relax the mind a little, is always anticipated by me, which I'm sure you felt the same too.

Since I started the working life, I felt that I don't have much time for myself anymore. With 'time for myself', I mean staying at home alone, doing stuff that I like to do (sleeping, blogging, managing my computer's memory such as pictures, songs and movies, gaming).

Although I love holiday, there's always a bad side of the good things.

Holiday, to me is equivalent to traffic jam. I dread driving through the Penang Bridge, on Fri especially, when there is any festival or long weekends. It always happens that car, bus and lorry likes to break down on the bridge when there is a holiday. Is it because the view from the bridge is nice, the vehicle would like to stay a while longer to enjoy the scenery? This would caused the whole bridge to jam all the way to the coastal highway and all the way to Bayan Lepas. My precious one hour would be spent stepping on clutch and gas.

Holiday also means spending money. On working days, you earn money. What do you do when you're not earning money? Spend them, of course!! You'd go shopping, watch movie and dining some good expensive food.

The Installation of the King, Wesak day and Labour day are all lump together in the next coming weekend. For gov servants, taking Fri and Mon off would means a 7 days off from work. It will be a long holiday indeed. Imagine the traffic jam on the road and human jam in bus stations and shopping complexes. As for me, I only get Mon and Tue off. :(

I had something in mind. What about you guys? Going somewhere far away to spend your time (and money)? Or are you staying home?

---------------------------------------------------------
Never thought the 'Job Description' post would bring so much confusion to all
Haha..Izit really so difficult to understand? :D
---------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home